Instruction guide WeePie Image Overwrite Plugin
This instruction manual helps you with setting up and configuring the Weepie Image Overwrite Plugin. We’ve tried to make a selection for some points you may need help with. If something isn’t clear, missing or incorrect, feel free to contact us.
Table of contents
- Unzip the download file and upload the “weepie-framework” and “weepie-image-overwrite” folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory.
- Activate the “WeePie Framework” Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Activate the “WeePie Image Overwrite” Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (IMPORTANT: the “WeePie Framework” Plugin must be activated before activating the “WeePie Image Overwrite” Plugin).
- Deactivate the “WeePie Image Overwrite” Plugin
- Deactivate the “WeePie Framework” Plugin
- Remove the OLD plugin files: “WeePie Framework” and “WeePie Image Overwrite”
- Upload the new files: “WeePie Framework” and “WeePie Image Overwrite”
- Refresh the WordPress Plugins page
- Activate the “WeePie Framework” Plugin
- Activate the “WeePie Image Overwrite” Plugin
- Go to your “Media Library“
- Select the image you want to replace and click on the link “Overwrite”
The WeePie Overwrite environment will appear
- Drop your new image into the “New image” box or upload your new image by clicking on the “Select Image” button
- Optional: Change the name (or more fields) of your image
- Click on the button “Replace now!”
The image will be replaced.
When everything is replaced succesfully, your Media Library overview will open with a ‘succes’ message and your overwritten image in it.
Your image is replaced and overwritten now!
Note: It could be that your new image isn’t visible yet in you overview. Press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘F5’ in that case.
After you have uploaded your new image with the “New image” box:
- Edit the filename and/or click on “Edit more fields” and edit one or more of the the image fields:
- Click on the button “Replace now!“