Create a cookie wall with automatic cookie blocking on a WordPress website
Published: 25-01-2017updated: 02-04-2018
Cookie wall with blocking 3rd party cookies before consent
With the WeePie Cookie Allow Plugin for WordPress you can easily set a ‘cookie wall’ on your website in order to create full attention to force giving consent to place cookies before using your website. In this way you’re sure you completely comply with the cookie law.
Automatic 3rd party cookie blocking functionality
It is possible to block all 3rd part cookies automatically before the cookie consent, like:
- Google (for example Analytics and AdSense)
Functional (technical) cookies may and will be placed before the cookie consent. It is also possible to place Google Analytics cookies, or anonymized Google Analytics cookies before the cookie consent. In the most countries this is allowed within the cookie law.
Choose your way of getting cookie consent from the user
With the WeePie Cookie Allow Plugin it is also possible to choose in which way you want to get consent for placing cookies on your website from the user, by:
- clicking on the accept cookies button
- clicking on the accept button or scroll on your website
- clicking on the accept button or clicking on your website (for example on a hyperlink on your website)
- clicking on the accept button or scrolling or clicking on your website
After cookie consent all cookies will be placed automatically
After you got cookie consent, by the choosen consent method above, all cookies will be placed on your website automatically.